The Archbishop Desmond Tutu Centre for War and Peace Studies and the Centre for Education and Policy Analysis (CEPA) invite abstract submissions for the Peace, Conflict & Pedagogy conference, taking place at Liverpool Hope on 2nd July 2019.
Abstract deadline: 1st April 2019.
- Institutional design and reform
- Peace and reconciliation in the curriculum (teaching and learning)
- Research, collaboration and social impact
- Inclusiveness, plurality and difference in the classroom
- How peace, truth, justice and reconciliation has been and may be promoted through academia or educational practices
Further details available here.